Tuesday, November 2, 2010

YOU’RE THE ONE THAT I WANT

Olivia Newton John

I got chills.., they're multiplyin',
and I'm los..in' control…
Cause the power you're supplyin', (it's electrify) in'
You better shape up, cause I need a man…,
and my heart is set on you...
You better shape up.., you better understand..,
to my heart I must be true..
Nothing left, nothing left for me to do.

* You're the one that I want..
Your the one that I want..
Your the one that I want..
The one I need.., oh yes indeed…

If you're filled.. with affection…,
'n you're too shy.. to convey...
Meditate… my direction.., (feel your way)

I better shape up.., cause you need a man…
(I need a man, who can keep me satisfied)
I better shape up, if I'm gonna prove
(You better prove.., that my fate is justified)
Are you sure? Yes I'm sure down deep inside
Repeat *3 X

No comments:

Post a Comment