Tuesday, November 2, 2010

YOU’RE NOT ALONE

Michael Jackson

Another day has gone I’m still all alone
How could this be you’re not here with me
You never say goodbye someone tell you why
Did you have to go and leave my world so cold
Everyday I see it as my self How did I slip away
Something whispers in my ears and says

* You are not alone I am here with you
Though you’re far away I am here to stay
You are not alone I am here with you
Though we’re far apart you’re always in my heart
You are not alone, alone, alone

Why?…alone just the other night
I thought I heard you cried asking me to go
And hold you in my arms I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear but first
I need your hand then forever can begin
Everyday I see it as myself How did I slip away
something whispers In my ear and says Repeat *
Whisper there words and I’ll come running
And girl you know that I’ll be there.. I’ll be there Repeat *
Repeat *, you’re not alone
You are not alone say it again
You’re not alone, you are not alone
Not alone not alone if you rech out for me girl
In the morning in the evening.
You’re not alone you are not alone
You and me not alone you are not alone

No comments:

Post a Comment