Saturday, September 25, 2010

WOMEN IN LOVE

Barbara Streisand

Life is a moment in space ;
when the dream is gone , it's a lonelier place.
I kiss the morning goodbye, but down inside,
you know we never know why..

The road is narrow and long.. when eyes meet eyes
and the feeling is strong..
I turn away from the wall , I stumble and fall,
but I give you it all..

* I am a woman in love, and I'd do anything
to get you into my world and hold you within.
It's a right… I defend… over and over again..
What do I do?

With you eternally mine, in love there is
no measure of time.
We planned it all at the start that you and I
live in each other's heart.

We may be oceans away, you feel my love,
I hear what you say.
No truth is ever a lie, I stumble and fall,
but I give you it all.
……… Repeat * 3X

No comments:

Post a Comment