Friday, September 24, 2010

WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME

I want to call the stars..., down from the sky..
I want to live a day, that never dies.
I want to change the world, only for you.
All the impossible,I want to do.
I want to hold you close, under the rain.
I want to kiss your smile, and feel the pain.
I know what's beautiful, looking at you..
In a world of lies,you are the truth..

And baby…,
* everytime you touch me, I become a hero.
I'll make you safe, no matter where you are,
and bring you everything you ask for nothing is above me.
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me.

# I want to make you see, Just what I was.
Show you the loneliness, and what it does.
You walked into my life, to stop my tears.
Everything's easy now, I have you here.
Repeat …..#... And baby..*
In a world without you I will always hunger.
All I need is your love to make me stronger…..( music )
Baby,… *
You love… me….
When you tell me that you love… me.

No comments:

Post a Comment