Wednesday, September 22, 2010

THEME FOR A DREAM

You are my theme for a dream.
Yes, you are a rare and lovely theme
(you’re a theme for a dream)
The dream I dream day and night.
That your arms are holding me to yight
(you’re a theme for a dream)

When I dream I kiss you (when I kiss you)
Music filled with star-light (filled with star-light)
And darling, when I touch you
(when I touch you)
Each and ev’ry time, a chime rings out I love you.
Only you forever more !
Cause you’re my theme for a dream.

Yes, you are rare and lovely theme
(you’re a theme for a dream).
So, angel please say that you love me too.
And make my dream come true
(you’re my theme for a dream)
Oh ! Make it all come true
(you’re my theme for a dream)
Please make my dream come true
(you’re my theme for a dream).

No comments:

Post a Comment