Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SUSPICIOUS MINDS

# We're caught in a trap. I can't walk.. out.
Because I love you too much baby.
Why can't you see, what your doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say..

* We can't go on together with suspicous minds.
And we can't build our dreams, on suspicious minds.

So where's that old friend I know,
I thought I'd say hello.
Would I still see suspicion in your eyes.
Here we go again, asking where I've been.
You can't see the tears, are real I'm crying.
….Repeat… *
Home that I love survive,
I'll dry the tears from your eyes
Let's don't let a good thing die
When honey you know how I'd miss you
I do mm mm yeah yeah
….Repeat…#
Don't you know, We're caught in a trap
I can't walk out. Because I love you too much baby

Don't you know, We're caught in a trap
I can't walk out. Because I love you too much baby

No comments:

Post a Comment