Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SUPER TROUPER

ABBA

Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue Like I always do
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you..

I was sick and tired of everything…
When I called you last night from Glas..gow..
All I do is eat and sleep and sing..
Wishing every show was the last.. show…
So imagine I was glad to hear you're coming..
Suddenly I feel all right.. And it's gonna be so diff'rent
when I'm on the stage to..night….

* Tonight the Super Trouper lights are gonna find me.
Shining like the sun.. Smiling, having fun..
Feeling like a number one.
Tonight the Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me.
But I won't feel blue.. Like I always do..
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you.
Instruments
Facing twenty thousand of your friends..
How can anyone be so lo..nely..
Part of a success that never ends..
Still I'm thinking about you on..ly..
There are moments when I think I'm going crazy.
But it's gonna be alright..
Everything will be so diff'rent when I'm on the stage tonight
Repeat *
So I'll be there when you arrive
The sight of you will prove to me I'm still alive
And when you take me in your arms. And hold me tight…
I know it's gonna mean so much tonight..
Repeat * 2x > fade out

No comments:

Post a Comment