Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SPEEDY GONZALES

Pat Boone

It was a moonlight night in old Mexico.
I walked alone between some old adabe haciendas.
Suddenly I heard the plain-tiff cry Of a young Mexican girl.
La la la la la la la … La la la la la la la la la …
You better come home speedy gonzales.
away from cannery row .
stop all of your drinkin’ with,that floozy named flo.
Come on home to your adobe.
And slap some mud on the wall.
The roof is leakin’ like a strainer.
There’s lots ot gerbage in the hall.

* Speedy Gonzales, why don’t you come home
Speedy Gonzales, how come you leave me all alone

Hey, Rosita, I have to go shopping down town for my mama.
She needs some fortillas and chilli peppers
La la la la la la la ….. La la la la la la la la ..

Your dog is gonna have a puppy.
And we’re running out of coke.
No enchilades in the ice box. And the telebision’s broke.
I saw some lipstick on your sweet shirt.
I smell the parfume in your ear.
Well, if you’re gonna keep on messin’.
Don’t bring your business back here.
Repeat to *
Hey, Rosita, come guick, down at the cantina
They’re giving green stamps with teguila
La la la la la la la la………fade

No comments:

Post a Comment