Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SKIN ON SKIN

Sarah Connor

*Just a little bit more love,
just a little bit more passion
This is how it should begin.. skin on skin..
If you leave me now telling me you
Failed somehow better think it all over.
Just as long as love's around.Here's a true romance be aware
and take your chance tomorrow I'm gonna leave you
but I am here for you tonight.
Every single day I want you to know my love is true.
So baby let me show you what to do… R *
#Just a little getting close..,just a little more affection
'Cause I don't think it's a sin… skin on skin.
Don't you know that this game is to play
Just as long as it's time can't you see that my heart's
gotta know when you're gon-na be mine.
Just a little more love just, a little more love aha..so
We better get it on, when the leaves are falling
Then maybe we could fall apart, and there may come a time when you will forget my love is true.
So baby let me show you what to do hm hm
… R *… #...*…#
Know that this game is to play don't you know
don't you know it's time can't you see that my heart's gonna know when you're gonna be mine .
Just a lit-tle more love, just a little more aha
Just a little oh oh oh oh oh oh Just a little bit more love,
Just a little bit more passion hm hm skin on skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment