Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MEND A BROKEN HEART

The Bee Gees

I can think of younger days when living for my life
was ev'rything a man could want to do.
I could never see tomorrow,
but I was never told about the sorrows.
And how can you mend a broken heart?

* How can you stop the rain from falling down ?
How can you stop the sun from shining ?
What makes the world go 'round ?
How can you mend this broken man ?
How can a loser ever win ?
Please, help me mend my broken heart
and let me live again. Ah, mm, la la la.

I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees
and misty memories of days gone by.
We could never see tomorrow;
no one said a word about the sorrow.
And how can you mend a broken heart?
Repeat *
Da da la la la la, la la la la. La la la la, la da da.
Please, help me mend my broken heart
and let me live again.
Tam da da ta, ta da too ta, ta ta ta ta ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment