Friday, August 27, 2010

HELP

THE BEATLES

Am Am7 F
Help ! I need somebody. Help ! Not just anybody.
F7 G7
Help ! You know I need somone help..!

G Bm
# When I was younger so much younger than today.
Em C F G
I never needed any body's help in any way.
Bm
But now those days are gone I'm not so self assured.
Now I find I've changed my mind,
C G
I've opened up the doors..

Am
* Help me if you can I’m feeling down…
F
And I do appreciate you being 'round..
D7
Help me get my feet back on the ground..
G
Won't you please… please.. help.. me..

And now my life has changed in oh so many ways.
My independence seemed to vanish in the haze.
But every now and then I feel so insecure..
I know that I just need you like I've never done before..

Repeat * # *
Help,me help,me... ooh ooh

No comments:

Post a Comment